SNORKELING ON ST. JOHN
THE BEST BEACHES FOR ST. JOHN SNORKELING
You can’t go wrong here. Even the less-trafficked beaches in this area will undoubtedly produce vistas and wildlife you could enjoy for hours. But for the creme de la creme, these are the highlights:
- Trunk Bay: Famous the world over for its beauty, and for the Underwater Snorkeling Trail
- Waterlemon Cay: Wildlife abounds just beyond the cobblestones
- Solomon Bay: Secluded and peaceful, boasting fish you can’t see anywhere else
- Honeymoon Bay: Colorful pebbles line a clear ocean filled with squid, anemones and more
- Turtle Bay: It’s right there in the name; swim in style with turtles and rays
FIND A RENTAL COMPANY THAT KNOWS THE SPOTS
If snorkeling is your bag, be sure and reserve a spot with a captain who knows the region inside and out. There are some important differences in geology and diversity in these waters; a good captain will always steer you right.
MAKE THE PERFECT PLAN
You can put together a perfect day of snorkeling on St. John just by reaching out and talking to the experts. At Sonic Charters, we don’t rest until you have seen every last creature you came here to see. Contact us today to start building a snorkeling adventure you’ll never forget.