Already falling off the wagon with your New Year’s Resolutions to exercise non-stop and eat a shakes-only diet? Plan a tropical winter getaway now and prove to yourself you still look great in that bikini, even after the holidays.
It’s Wave Season, which means there’s no better time to start planning your 2017 U.S. and British Virgin Islands getaway. While most vacationers wait until Spring Break to pile onto the beaches, our year-round PERFECT climate means you can live the serene island life anytime.
Check out our 3 reasons to say good-bye to the winter blues and escape to the Virgin Islands:
- Private Tours of Paradise
Whether you love to party or prefer to explore tranquil, isolated tropical beaches, a private St. Thomas boat charter is the only way to do it all. Here are some of our top picks for exploring the islands – luxuriously:
- Surf’s up – Right now! It’s surf season in the U.S. and British Virgin Islands and our seasoned surfers agree the waves are best at Hull Bay, Sprat Bay, Turner Bay, and John’s Folly.
- Water Island: Skip the ferry and take your own St. Thomas boat rental to the smallest U.S. Virgin Island for non-commercialized natural beauty.
- Be sure to check out the caves of Norman Island and hit up Willy T’s floating bar.
- Hands-Down Amazing Snorkeling
St. John is a great way to go for stunning tropical wildlife sightings. And our captains know all the best places – from the spots accessible only by boat, to the floating hangouts where boats line up side by side. We recommend:
- Salomon Bay: Hike to the secluded beach and explore the vast reef between Salomon Bay and Honeymoon Beach.
- Trunk Bay: A clearly defined trail makes this one popular with beginners.
- Maho Bay: Calm water and sea turtles amidst the sea grass – what more can we say?
- Savings, Savings, Savings
Wave Season (translation: huge cruise discounts) runs January through March, so go ahead and grab that cruise special you’ve been eyeing. We’ll pick you up at the cruise ship port and transport you away from the crowds to truly explore the islands. Have a hankering for your favorite food or drink? Just let us know and we’ll have it waiting for you on board. Sound luxurious? It’s what we do.
So go ahead and earmark that tax refund check for the vacation of a lifetime. Join us and live the island life.
For even more savings, here’s a gift for our followers: Take $100 off a Luxury Sea Ray Sundancer rental with Coupon Code: GETAWAY17